Interlakes Community Caregivers Inc., is excited to welcome Amy Blongy as the new Lead Coordinator/Volunteer Manager! Amy comes to ICCI with a wealth of skills and talent that will serve her well in her new role. As an educator for the past 30 years, Amy has been a teacher in the classroom, a mentor to new teachers and a coordinator for after school programs. In 2017, Amy received Teacher of the Year from her school district. She brings a strong background of communication, organization, and enthusiasm to her role. Amy lives in Meredith with her husband Steve and enjoys reading, long walks and spending time with her family. Welcome Amy!
- “AHA Moments,” a weekly news flash regarding key events, happenings, articles, and other relevant information for NHAHA stakeholders.
- Older Driver Safety Awareness is Key to
- Online Caregiver Connection Nov. 17
- VNA Nov. 16 – Dec. 21 Grief Support Group
- ICCI Featured in Volunteer Driving Program Promotion