Executive Director Rachel Saliba interviewed Reverend John Eaton about the founding of Interlakes Community Caregivers while he was the Pastor of the Center Harbor Congregational Church. Under his leadership, the Church used a generous bequest to improve the local community and create Community Caregivers to “support the independence and dignity of neighbors who request assistance in times of need.” (1996 Brainstorming Session at CHCC Annual Meeting)
- “AHA Moments,” a weekly news flash regarding key events, happenings, articles, and other relevant information for NHAHA stakeholders.
- Older Driver Safety Awareness is Key to
- Online Caregiver Connection Nov. 17
- VNA Nov. 16 – Dec. 21 Grief Support Group
- ICCI Featured in Volunteer Driving Program Promotion